Tupelo Furniture Market
The Tupelo Furniture Market began in 1987 under the direction of owner and CEO, V. M. Cleveland. Employees of the market have created the fastest growing furniture market facility in the industry, with a reputation for providing excellent services to both manufacturers and retailers alike. The staff of the Tupelo Furniture Market is dedicated to making sure that the needs of every manufacturer and retailer are met. No other market in the world can come close to providing the services and assistance that one gets from being a part of the Tupelo Furniture Market.
- Located in the upholstery capital of the world
- 1.6 million square feet of space
- Around 600 exhibitors from all over the world
- Average of 30,000 retail furniture buyers attend the market
- Buyer attendance from all 50 states and many foreign countries
- Bi-annual market every February and August
The 2021 Winter market was cancelled. Please refer to the Tupelo Furniture Market website for up-to-date information.
(Information from http://www.tupelofurnituremarket.com)