High Point Market
The High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point, North Carolina every April and October. Serious retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, and others in the home furnishings industry can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.
- 180 buildings
- 11.5 million square feet of show space
- 75,000 attendees each market
- More than 2,000 exhibitors
- 100+ countries represented
- Tens of thousands of new product introductions
- Approximately 10% of attendees are international
Market Dates (Pre-Market Dates):
2020: Apr 25-29, Oct 17-21 (Mar 16-17, Sep 14-15)
2021: Apr 17-21, Oct 16-20 (Mar 15-16, Sep 13-14)
(information gathered from http://www.highpointmarket.org, website for the High Point Market Authority.)
For more information, you can also visit: http://www.imchighpointmarket.com/
Interesting Articles about the High Point Market:
Las Vegas Market
Twice a year, thousands of home and gift industry professionals come to Las Vegas Market to source gift furniture, bedding, lighting, flooring, and home décor from more than 4,000 brands.
2020: Jan 26-30, Jul 26-30
(Information pulled from https://www.lasvegasmarket.com)
The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market
The first and largest gift and home furnishings Market of the year, featuring more than 9,000 brands across all categories. Highlights include new product introductions, dozens of seminars and demos, multiple networking events, and more. It’s the must-attend Market for retail and design.
January 14-21, 2020
(This info came from https://www.americasmart.com , the website for the Atlanta markets.)
Casual Market Chicago
Casual Market Chicago is a four-day trade show that provides retailers with a destination to find all things related to outdoor and casual living. See the newest, most innovative products from leading manufacturers around the world and discover the latest trends in color, product design, fabric patterns and more all under one roof.
Casual Market Chicago:
- Tuesday, September 22 – Friday, September 25, 2020
- Tuesday, September 21 – Friday, September 24, 2021
- Tuesday, September 20 – Friday, September 23, 2022
ICFA Preview Show:
- Tuesday, July 14—Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Tuesday, July 20—Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Tuesday, July 19—Thursday, July 21, 2022
(Information pulled from http://www.casualmarket.com)
Tupelo Furniture Market
The Tupelo Furniture Market began in 1987 under the direction of owner and CEO, V. M. Cleveland. Employees of the market have created the fastest growing furniture market facility in the industry, with a reputation for providing excellent services to both manufacturers and retailers alike. The staff of the Tupelo Furniture Market is dedicated to making sure that the needs of every manufacturer and retailer are met. No other market in the world can come close to providing the services and assistance that one gets from being a part of the Tupelo Furniture Market.
- Located in the upholstery capital of the world
- 1.6 million square feet of space
- Around 600 exhibitors from all over the world
- Average of 30,000 retail furniture buyers attend the market
- Buyer attendance from all 50 states and many foreign countries
- Bi-annual market every February and August
2020: Jan 9-12, Aug 13-16
(Information from http://www.tupelofurnituremarket.com)
Dallas Total Home & Gift Market
Discover more new products across more categories at the fall show timed to offer last-minute opportunities and a head start on the new year. Experience the only complete marketplace for gift, home décor, lighting, holiday and floral, gourmet, housewares, and fashion. Enjoy an energetic city with new sights and sounds and tastes. Join loyal buyers and industry influencers choosing Dallas.
Information from https://dallasmarketcenter.com/markets