2021 Lapel Pin Design Contest is NOW!
Winner will receive a free 2021 membership!
It’s time to submit your design ideas for IHFRA’s 2021 Membership Lapel Pin! The top two designs will be chosen by IHFRA’s Executive Committee, then all active members will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite.
All designs must be received by Wednesday, June 10!
If you are interested in participating please follow the guidelines below and
email your submission to Bonnie Wallace at email@example.com by June 10.
Lapel Pin Design Rules:
1. Designer – eligible pin designs must come from active IHFRA members only.
1. Size – NO GREATER than 1 inch and NO LESS than 5/8 inch in height or width. It needs to be visible to market security.
2. Colors – If colors are included please keep in the primary color family. You can also indicate the metal color (i.e. gold, silver)
3. Shape – Keep it simple; nothing too abstract.
4. Date – Please include “2021” somewhere in your design.
5. Submission – Designs must be submitted in a visual format (i.e. a hand drawing, a developed graphic, etc.) The more detailed your design is the greater your chances of being a finalist. Remember, these designs will be voted on so please take time to prepare your image.